বুধবার, ১১ ডিসেম্বর, ২০১৩

Application

Application

1.      An application for a full free studentship/ help from poor fund

1 May, 2012
The Head Master
Kurmitola High School and College
Khilkhet, Dhaka-1229

Subject: Prayer for a full free studentship/ help from poor fund

Sir,
With due respect, I would like to draw your kind attention to the fact that I am a student of class IX of your school. My father is a primary school teacher. He is the only earning member of our family. His income is very poor. There are seven members in our family. My other brothers and sisters read in different schools and colleges. In this situation, my father has become unable to bear my educational expenses. So, I need a full free studentship/ help from poor fund to continue my study. 

I, therefore, pray and hope that you would be kind enough to grant me a full free studentship/ help from poor fund and oblige thereby.

Yours obediently,
Md. Sohel
Class-IX, Roll No.-7



2.      An application for holding the classes early in the morning.

1 May, 2012
The Head Master
Kurmitola High School and College
Khilkhet, Dhaka-1229

Subject: Prayer for holding the classes early in the morning

Sir,
We, the students of your school, beg most respectfully to state that the summer season has already come. Our classes are held from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm. It has become impossible to continue our class due to intolerable heat during this time. Moreover, there are no enough fans in our rooms. When it is late noon, the sun becomes crueler. So, we need to hold our classes early in the morning.

We, therefore, pray and hope that you would be kind enough to consider our problem and shift our classes in the early morning and oblige thereby.

Yours obediently,
Md. Karim
On behalf of the students of your school






3.      An application for increasing library facilities.

1 May, 2012
The Head Master
Kurmitola High School and College
Khilkhet, Dhaka-1229

Subject: Prayer for increasing library facilities.

Sir,
We, the students of your school, beg most respectfully to state that ours is a big school with 3000 students. It is a matter of great sorrow that there are no enough facilities in our library. Our library offers a poor show. It cannot accommodate more than 20 students at a time. Moreover, there are no enough reference books of our texts and other necessary things like chairs, tables, newspapers in our library etc. We ask your kind attention in this regard.

We, therefore, pray and hope that you would be kind enough to consider our problem and take necessary steps to increase the library facilities and oblige thereby.

Yours obediently,
Md. Karim
On behalf of the students of your school
















4.      An application for setting up a canteen in the school campus.

1 May, 2012
The Head Master
Kurmitola High School and College
Khilkhet, Dhaka-1229

Subject: Prayer for setting up a canteen in our school campus

Sir,
We, the students of your school, beg most respectfully to state that ours is a big school with 3000 students. It is a matter of great pity that there is no canteen in the school. Our classes continue from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm. Students need to have a good tiffin. The nearest restaurants are very costly. It would be better if we have a canteen here in our school campus.

We, therefore, pray and hope that you would be kind enough to set up a canteen in our school campus as soon as possible and oblige thereby.

Yours obediently,
Md. Karim
On behalf of the students of your school














5.      An application for permission to go on a study tour.

1 May, 2012
The Head Master
Kurmitola High School and College
Khilkhet, Dhaka-1229

Subject: Prayer for permission to go on a study tour

Sir,
We, the students of your school, beg most respectfully to state that we are very much interested to go on a study tour. We have selected Mahasthan Gar in Bogra. We have just finished our annual examination. Now we are waiting for the result. We have made our mind to go on a study tour to remove the monotony from our mind and to learn something from it. In this purpose, we have selected a historical place.

We, therefore, pray and hope that you would be kind enough to give us permission to go on a study tour and take necessary steps for this purpose.

Yours obediently,
Md. Karim
On behalf of the students of your school





6.      An application for a testimonial.

1 May, 2012
The Head Master
Kurmitola High School and College
Khilkhet, Dhaka-1229

Subject: Prayer for a testimonial

Sir,
I beg most respectfully to state that I have passed my S.S.C examination with distinction this year from your school. I have got GPA 5. My roll no. is 5800 and my registration no. is 3800. Now I like to get myself admitted into a college. For this purpose, I need a testimonial regarding my result and character.

I, therefore, pray and hope that you would be kind enough to grant my prayer to pass an order for issuing me a testimonial as soon as possible and oblige thereby.
Yours obediently,
Md. Karim
Class roll-7





7.      An application for seeking permission to witness a football match.

1 May, 2012
The Head Master
Kurmitola High School and College
Khilkhet, Dhaka-1229

Subject: Prayer for seeking permission to witness a football match

Sir,
We, the students of your school, beg most respectfully to state that today our school is going to participate in inter school football match. It will be a very exciting match between our school team and the opposition team. We are willing to witness this match. If we are present in the field, our players will get inspiration. So, we need your kind permission in this regard.

We, therefore, pray and hope that you would be kind enough to permit us to witness the football match and oblige thereby.

Yours obediently,
Md. Karim
On behalf of the students of your school










8.      An application for sinking tube well

1 May, 2012
The Chairman
Monipur Union Council

Subject: Prayer for sinking tube well

Sir,
We, the inhabitants of Monipur Union, would like to draw your kind attention to the fact that there is only one tube well in our Rosulpur village within ward no.12. Moreover, the tube well stands at one end of the village. About 50 families live in this area. People have to wait in line for a long time to collect water. The localities have started to collect impure water that causes many diseases. In this situation, another tube well is badly needed.

We, therefore, pray and hope that you would be kind enough to take necessary steps to sink a tube well at another suitable place of the village and remove the sufferings of the village people.

Yours faithfully,
Md. Rahim
On behalf of the people of Rosulpur village




9.      An application to the head master for transfer certificate.
1 May, 2012
The Head Master
Kurmitola High School and College
Khilkhet, Dhaka-1229

Subject: Prayer for a transfer certificate

Sir,
With due respect, I would like to draw your kind attention to the fact that I am a student of class IX of your school. My father is a government employer. Recently, he has been transferred from Dhaka to Rajshahi. Already, our family will shift there next week. We have no relatives here with whom I can stay and continue study in your school. So, I am badly in need of a transfer certificate as early as possible. For your kind information, all dues are paid up-to-date.

I, therefore, pray and hope that you would be kind enough to issue me a transfer certificate so that I can get myself admitted into any school in Rajshahi.

Yours obediently,
Md. Habib
Class-IX, Roll No.-7




10.  An application to the Headmaster of your school for a seat in the school hostel.
19 March, 2012

The Headmaster
Kurmitola High School and College
Khilkhet, Dhaka-1229

Subject: Prayer for a seat in the school hostel

Sir,
With due respect, I would like to draw your kind attention to the fact that I am a student of   class IX of your school. My father is a government employer. Recently, he has been transferred from Dhaka to Rajshahi. Already, our family will shift there next week. We have   no relatives here with whom I can stay and continue study in your school. So, I am badly in   need of a seat in the school hostel.

In the circumstances, I hope that you would be kind enough to issue me a seat in the school   hostel and oblige thereby.

Yours obediently,
Shirin Akter
Class- Eight
Roll no. - 04










11. Application for admission in class nine

15 January 2012

The Headmaster
Kurmitola High School and College
Khilkhet, Dhaka-1229

Subject: Prayer for admission in class nine

Sir,
With due respect, I would like to inform you that I was a student of K. M. Institution, Khulna. My father is a government employee. He has been transferred from Khulna to Dhaka. I have come to Dhaka with my family and wish to get myself admitted in class nine in your reputed school.

In the circumstances, I hope that you would be kind enough to permit me to get myself admitted in class nine in your school.

Yours obediently

Israt Jahan
C/o. - Mahmud Hossain
115/B, College Road
Dhaka







12. An application for remission of delay fine

16 April, 2012

The Headmaster
Kurmitola High School and College
Khilkhet, Dhaka-1229

Subject: Application for remission of delay fine

Sir,
With due respect, I would like to inform you that so far, I have been clearing my school fees in time. Recently, I am in great financial difficulty. My father, who is a rickshaw puller, had been suffering from a fatal disease for many days. Now, I find no alternative without remission of my delay fine.

In the circumstances, I hope that you would be kind enough to remit my delay fine. For this act of kindness, I shall remain ever grateful to you.

Yours obediently

Rehana Akter
Class- Nine
Roll no. - 02









13.  An application for opening an English language club

10 March, 2012

The Headmaster
Kurmitola High School and College
Khilkhet, Dhaka-1229

Subject: Application for opening an English language club

Sir,
With due respect, I on behalf of the students of class 9 and 10 of your school would like to draw your kind attention that we are badly feeling the necessity of an English language club in our school. It will provide our students with an opportunity to develop their English language skill. An English language club will help them to practice conversation in English and thus they can improve in English.

In the circumstances, I hope that you would be kind enough to open an English language club as soon as possible.

Yours obediently
Mainul Islam
Class-10
Roll no. - 01
On behalf of the students of class 9 and 10





14.  An application for seeking permission to organize a literary club

15 March, 2012

The Headmaster
Kurmitola High School and College
Khilkhet, Dhaka-1229

Subject: Application for seeking permission to organize a literary club

Sir,
With due respect, I on behalf of the students of class 9 and 10 of your school would like to draw your kind attention that we are badly feeling the necessity of a literary club in our school. It will provide our students with an opportunity to develop their intellect. A literary club will help us to develop our hidden talents properly.

In the circumstances, I hope that you would be kind enough to permit to organize a literary club in our school and oblige thereby.

Yours obediently

Khitish
Class - X
Roll no. - 02
On behalf of the students of Kurmitola High School and College










15.  An application for increasing facilities for the school common room

05 March, 2012

The Headmaster
Kurmitola High School and College
Khilkhet, Dhaka-1229

Subject: Application for increasing facilities for the school common room

Sir,
With due respect, I on behalf of the students of your school inform you that our common room is lack of all modern facilities. There are no electric fans in the room. Moreover, very few sitting arrangements are available here. We also badly need pure drinking water in the common room.
In the circumstances, I hope that you would be kind enough to increase the common room facilities as soon as possible.

Yours obediently
Naim
Class - Ten
Roll no. - 03
On behalf of the students of Kurmitola High School and College







16.  An application for setting up a common room

20 March, 2012
The Headmaster
Safa Secondary School
Mathbaria, Pirojpur

Subject: Application for setting up a common room

Sir,
With due respect, I on behalf of the students of your school want to draw your kind attention that in spite of having a lot of facilities in our school, it is a great sorrow that we are still deprived of common room facilities. You know that common room is a part of education life and a great source of recreation. So, it is our heart demand to set up a common room in our school.
In the circumstances, I hope that you would be kind enough to take immediate steps to set up a common room.

Yours obediently
Naimul Islam
Class - Ten
Roll No. - 10
On behalf of the students of Kurmitola High School and College











17.  An application for setting up a debating club

12 March, 2012
The Headmaster
Khulna Zilla School
Khulna

Subject: Application for setting up a debating club

Sir,
With due respect, I on behalf of the students of your school want to inform you that we badly need a debating club in our school. Debating club provides the students with opportunity to arrange the debating competition occasionally.

In the circumstances, I hope that you would be kind enough to make an arrangement for setting up a debating club in our school as early as possible.


Yours obediently
Sakib Khan
Class - Nine
Roll No. - 05
On behalf of the students of Kurmitola High School and College












18. An application for setting up a computer club

22 March, 2012

The Head teacher
Govt. Pilot High School
Faridpur

Subject: Application for setting up a computer club

Sir,
With due respect I on behalf of all the students want to to draw your attention that we are keenly interested in computer. Besides, some students have taken computer as their compulsory subject. They do not get opportunity to practice computer. So, it has become inevitable to set up a computer club in our school.
In the circumstances, I hope that you would be kind enough to take necessary steps to set up a computer club in our school.

Yours obediently
Yusuf Ali
Class - Ten
Roll No. - 03
On behalf of the students of Kurmitola High School and College












19. An application for relief for the flood affected people.


5 January, 2013

The deputy commissioner,
Dhaka

Subject: Application for relief for the flood affected people.
Dear Sir,
We, the inhabitants of Khilkhet Uplazilla, would like to draw your kind attention to the fact that a flood has recently visited this area. This flood has broken all the records of the past. The miseries of the affected people know no bounds. The affected people are badly in need of foods, shelters, clothes, medicines, pure water etc. immediately. Reliefs from the govt. and NGO,s are too little to meet the huge demand. So, more relief goods are badly needed for the troubled people.
In the above circumstances, we sincerely request you to send sufficient relief good to the flood affected people of this area immediately to reduce their sufferings and oblige thereby.

Sincerely yours,
The inhabitants of Khilkhet Union.

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন